Mobile RV Repair Services Offered
As full-time RVers ourselves, we can better relate to when things go awry (working on our own RVs is what drove us to learn more about these systems in the first place.) We also stock many of the parts that fail so we can usually get things repaired on the first service visit.
Below is a sample list of our areas of training and competence:
(Factory Trained / Certified / Authorized in RED)
- Slide Out Rooms – Lippert Schwintek, Power Gear, BAL Accu-Slide, HWH
- Leveling Systems – Lippert Power Gear, HWH, Atwood
- AquaHot Hydronic Systems – Factory Trained/Certified
- Electrical Troubleshooting – 80% of all RV issues rooted here
- Satellite Install/Troubleshoot – Authorized Winegard, King Controls, KVH
- Warranty Service Claims
- Annual Service/Equipment Inspection
- Water Heaters – Atwood, Suburban, On-demand retrofit
- Refrigerators – Dometic, Norcold, Atwood
- Air Conditioners – Coleman/Airxcel, Atwood, Dometic
- Furnace – Atwood, Suburban
- Tank Heater Installation
- Pre-Purchase/Sell Inspection
- and more…
Factory Warranty and Extended Service Claims:
We carry all necessary insurance, certifications and specialized tools to perform factory warranty or extended service work on most makes and models.
For these types of repairs please understand that there is additional time and procedures we need to go through to comply with your policy.
We will create a repair estimate and present it to the policy administrator. Some policies cover all repairs and some do not. What is not covered by your policy will be invoiced to you.
Submit A Service Request
Need something fixed on your RV? Click the button to submit a service request, or give us a call to discuss your service needs today!